CHARLOTTE’S PREMIER ASPHALT SHINGLE ROOFING SERVICES
Super Service. Super Solutions. Super Satisfaction.
Flexible Financing Options
Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Leading Asphalt Shingle Roofer in Charlotte
Asphalt shingle roofs are the most common and affordable roofing option in Charlotte. These roofs provide a durable and reliable roofing solution that won’t break the bank when you’re in need of a new roof. With the vast array of style and color options available we’re certain to have exactly what you need. Our Charlotte roofing experts team will find the perfect shingle for you to fit your design needs while still respecting your budget.
Super Roofing Company is committed to providing only the highest quality asphalt shingle roofing options in Charlotte. With our dedication to excellence, we guarantee customer satisfaction. We know there are a lot of options available and it can feel overwhelming, which is why our team will work to assist you every step of the way!
If you’re in need of a new asphalt shingle roof in Charlotte, call Super Roofing Company, today, to schedule your free inspection. We’ll discuss all your options and help you make the best choice for your home! Additionally to asphalt shingles, we provide metal roofing.
Brands We Work With
We offer asphalt shingle roofing options from a variety of manufacturers to give our customers the best options available for their roofs. We want only the best for our clients which is why we provide shingles from leading names in the roofing industry like GAF and CertainTeed. Let us know what you’re looking for and we can help you find the best options to fit your needs!
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab asphalt shingles are the least expensive shingles available. They’re named for their cutouts which give them the appearance of being three separate pieces once they’re installed. Three-tab shingles are a great budget roofing option although their lifespan and durability are less than other types of shingles.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Architectural shingles have overtaken three-tab shingles as the most popular asphalt shingle roofing option in recent years. While they’re a bit more expensive than three-tab shingles they offer enhanced longevity, better durability, and boosted curb appeal that makes them a more cost-effective option in the long run.
Premium Asphalt Shingles
Premium asphalt shingles are a luxury asphalt shingle roofing option. These shingles are designed to mimic the look of high-end roofing materials like slate and cedar at a fraction of the cost. Premium shingles are the most expensive asphalt shingle option but they offer an aesthetic appeal that can’t be matched by their counterparts.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making a decision about what kind of roof you want to install on your property it’s always a good idea to understand the pros and cons of each material you’re considering. The asphalt shingle roofing experts at Super Roofing Company will help you weigh the pros and cons to choose the best material for your home.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: Asphalt shingles are the most affordable roofing material on the market today, which makes it an excellent choice for homeowners who are on a budget. Combined with our flexible financing options, you don’t need to break the bank to have a beautiful and durable roof on your home.
- Style: Asphalt shingles are available in a wide variety of styles and colors which makes it easy to find a shingle that perfectly fits your aesthetic. You can even get shingles to mimic more expensive roofing materials like wood and slate!
- Installation: Asphalt shingles are very simple to install which means they’re also simple to repair. This makes them a very cost-effective, long-term solution for most homeowners.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Environmental Impact: Asphalt shingles aren’t recyclable which makes them less than environmentally friendly, right off the bat. Additionally, they have the shortest lifespan of any roofing material so they contribute to a large percentage of roofing waste.
- Weather Susceptibility: While asphalt shingles are relatively durable, depending on the specific shingle you choose they are susceptible to damage from high winds, hail, and other extreme weather conditions.
Asphalt Shingle Roof FAQs
How much will a new asphalt shingle roof cost in Charlotte?
A new asphalt shingle roof will usually cost between $14,000 and $45,000 in Charlotte although the exact cost of your new roof will depend on a wide variety of factors including the size of the roof, pitch of the roof, and specific choices you make for your shingles.
What are the most popular types of asphalt shingles in Charlotte?
Architectural shingles are the most popular style of asphalt shingle in Charlotte. They offer enhanced durability and style at an affordable price point making them a common choice for homeowners.
Hire a Team of Roofing Professionals You Can Trust
Are you in need of stress-free roofing solutions in Charlotte or the surrounding areas? When you call Super Roofing Company you can count on a hands-on, personalized experience. From our knowledgeable experts to our comprehensive warranties you’ll always know you’re getting the absolute best in roofing when you trust us with your property.